Custom Learning Experiences: When No LMS Will Do
If you provide training to external audiences for revenue or to create impact - what is sometimes referred to as commercial training or extended enterprise - you can't afford a learning platform and content that misses the mark.
Most LMSs were built for internal learning and development and off-the-shelf courseware. They weren't designed to attract, engage and support voluntary training customers with compelling, adaptive and social learning experiences.
During this webinar, John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, talks about why higher-end learning providers have been turning to "Custom Learning Experiences", like the ones we build at ExtensionEngine, to differentiate and sell more content.
Recorded Webinar Agenda
- Understanding the 2017 LMS market
- The anatomy of a Custom Learning Experience
- How Custom Learning Experiences can differentiate your training business
- When this approach makes sense - and when it does not
- Real-world examples
This webinar featured distinguished panelists in the online learning space:
- Talented Learning, the leading source in building awareness and adoption of learning technology that adds business value - primarily for extended enterprise.
- ExtensionEngine, a distinguished provider of high-end custom learning experiences for universities, corporations and not-for-profits.